Awareness with Horses provides a range of equine assisted learning and therapy interventions that support learning and growth, self awareness, well-being and nature connection for both adults and young people.
To read our introduction, please click here…
Here is a guide to the areas you may wish to work, and the outcomes you would like to achieve, or refer others to do so:
• Practice leadership, communication and presence
• Develop emotional intelligence
• Build self confidence and self esteem
• Reduce anxiety and stress
• Become more present and aware
• Learn to form healthy relationships and attachments
• Develop trust, empathy and responsibility
• Explore ways of inspiring and motivating others
• Become more resilient in times of change.
We are really easy to get to, between Exeter and Dartmoor, just 10 mins from the A38 Exeter Racecourse turn off via Haldon Forest, or if you are coming from the A30 West of Exeter just 12 mins from the A30 Alphington Junction. There are six different options we can offer you…