Open events for small businesses, companies, social enterprises and charities that believe it is possible to create results that serve the wellbeing of all.
Get out of the office and into nature to experience co-creative leadership. 3 hour sessions from 10am to 1pm at £60 per person or full day sessions from 10am to 5pm £125, groups limited to 6 people."I think a major act of leadership right now, call it a radical act, is to create the places and processes so people can actually learn together, using our experiences."
Margaret J. Wheatley
Explore innovative co-creative ways of leading and building teams in times of change. Working with the philosophies behind eco systems thinking, conscious business, mindfulness and well-being for all.
What you can expect to gain in a Leadership workshop
• Fresh insights into how to move your business, social enterprise, charity or organisation forward in unprecendented times of change.
• Practice and embody presencing with the horses as your guides.
• Experience being in a place of power with, rather than power over, or no power at all, in the different roles and situations you find yourselves in.
• Network with other small businesses and and social enterprises.
• Leave with a clearer idea of how to move forward in times of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
New dates to follow, in the meantime please click here to email us
to register your interest and be added to our mailing list.
For more about our work in equine assisted leadership and business coaching click here
All profits from this workshop go towards our work with disadvantaged people and the upkeep of our horses - click here to find out more
For more information contact Sue Blagburn
Phone: 07831 865259
There are six different options we can offer you…